Now Offering Commercial & Residential Mowing Services for Taunton, MA Area Properties
JR Landscaping is proud to offer both residential and commercial mowing. Our mowing service includes trimming, edging every week, and blowing. We trim or edge along the foundation of your home or office, fence lines, trees, flower beds and sidewalks. We take whatever time it requires making your lawn look good. Trust us – your lawn will be impeccably cut when we’re done with the job!
Benefits of Regular Lawn Mowing with JR Landscaping
- Frequent mowing helps a lawn resist weeds, insects and disease: Infrequent mowing causes too much grass to be removed at one time. Infrequently mowed grass also produces a lawn that looks thin, spotty or burned.
- Most cool season grass types such as fescue and bluegrass have a recommended cutting height between 2 and 3 inches: We generally cut grass at 3 inches because a lawn cut at this height will have a deeper root system and be more resistant to weeds and disease than shorter cut grass.
- Mulching your clippings is an excellent way to return valuable nutrients to your lawn: Finely cut clippings contain approximately 80% water, 5% nitrogen, 1% phosphorous and 2% potassium. The nitrogen component of grass clippings can provide about 1/3 of the yearly nitrogen requirement of a lawn.
- We never leave clumps of grass behind: Clumps of grass suffocate the grass underneath, and reduce the pleasant appearance of a fresh cut lawn.
- We sharpen our blades daily: Sharp mower blades help your lawn grow healthier.
- We always alter the cutting pattern: If the cutting pattern remains the same or is varied infrequently, over time unsightly grooves will develop in your lawn.
Ready to take your curb appeal to the next level? Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate.