Mulch & Spring
Spring Is Here – What Now?!
Mulching & Spring Clean Up Services in the Taunton, MA Area
During the spring season, use our Spring Cleanup services to renew your lawn and landscapes. Our customers may choose to select anyone of our services or choose all three to create a fresh, clean look for the summer.
1. Prep work to all landscape and flower beds. This includes:
- Blow-out the leaves and light debris
- Remove garbage, twigs
- Dispose of all debris
2. Edging of all the landscape and flower beds. We always make sure to leave a fresh edge on all of your property beds!
3. Mulching of all the landscape and flower beds. We put a fresh mulch in all the beds, approximately 2 inches deep to keep weeds under control.
The ideal time to schedule your spring clean up is from late March to late May – don’t delay, call today!
Benefits of Mulching
Mulch instantly gives your landscape a beautiful, finished appearance, but the advantages go far beyond simply elevating the look or value of your home or business. Here are just a few benefits to consider:
- Adds curb appeal
- Improves the soil nutrition
- Protects against temperature changes
- Conserves moisture in the soil
- Helps prevent weeds
There are several different types of mulch available for your property – call us today to discuss your property’s specific needs.